Rosemary Parmentier Potatoes
- 1 table spoon of Dairymaid
- 6 medium potatoes (preferably not too floury)
- 1 teaspoon of oil (suitable for cooking e.g. refined olive, rapeseed or sunflower)
- 3 large sprigs of parsley (chopped finely)
- 3 fresh sprigs of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
Pre-heat oven to 180°C (fan), 200°C (conventional) or Gas Mark 6.
Melt Dairymaid in a small pan and stir in parsley.
Peel potatoes and dice into 1cm2 cubes
Heat a large pan and coat carefully with oil.
Sautée the potato cubes for approximately 10 minutes.
Transfer to a baking tray or shallow ovenproof dish.
Add the rosemary leaves (remove from stalks)
Pour the butter and parsley over.
Season with salt and pepper (to taste)
Gently toss the potatoes to ensure they are evenly coated.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.